D-Bus is a projects that permis program to communicate with each other,
using a simple IPC protocol. the DBus ocaml bindings permits using
all DBus features from ocaml directly, in a safe fashion.
- 0.29: cleanup struct signature, and cleanup signature generation
- 0.28: add variant of array of variants
- 0.27: add variant of array of dict support
- 0.26: add some dynamic checking for types violation
- 0.25: some dict fix, cleanup
- 0.24: couple of change with Bus.request/release to return values and take a flags list. Add a helper module to create the request/release message too.
- 0.23: now all the list of values are in the correct order (the ordered appended). add new exceptions for internal error and not supported types.
- 0.22: add support for empty containers
- 0.21: correctly append to the message with the dictionary type. fix same value appearing twice
- 0.20: add support for appending array of arrays. add some debugging facility in the bindings. fix getting array of array values
- 0.19: update error message creation to take a error name variant to prevent dynamic failure of the function when trying to use custom strings
- 0.18: fix watch binding to unpack the ocaml int before using it
- 0.17: typo in external name
- 0.16: add premilinary support for array of array. add timeout bindings
- 0.15: fix for variant value. add array of struct. add getting dicts out of message
- 0.14: add dispatch bindings, fix watch callback
- 0.13: add some more types (array of variant, struct). use more helpers
- 0.12: add some types (dicts, some arrays), add some helpers.
- 0.11: misc fixes. add more network-manager client examples.
- 0.10: add some watch bindings
- 0.09: basic support for struct. add basic module for watch. not-for-production use yet.
- 0.08: support of arrays, significantly change the API to be less close to the C version and more close to normal ocaml library. add small networkmanager client example.
- 0.07: couple of license mismatch fix and build fixes thanks to Sylvain Le Gall.
- 0.06: really remove a failwith, where it should not fail anymore.
- 0.05: few issues fixes, mostly related to dbus closing connection. credit to Richard.
- 0.04: a bunch of different fixes, thanks to Richard W.M. Jones.
- 0.03: 2 small makefile fixes to build on ALT linux, thanks to Alex Myltsev.
- 0.02: Extends Bus and Pending calls stuff. add a package.
- 0.01: initial implementation.